Focus on PK-12
- Our decades of experience help you find the right tools for the right age. Keeping the focus on learning, and not the stuff that can get in the way!
Learn real concepts with real equipment
- LabLearner materials are authentic so that skills learned at every level, from preschool through high school, are reinforced with increased conceptual complexity.
Understand concepts and develop skills
- Ultimately, a properly prepared student will possess both conceptual knowledge and procedural skills!
Focus on PK-12Our decades of experience help you find the right tools for the right age. Keeping the focus on learning, and not the stuff that can get in the way!
Learn real concepts with real equipmentLabLearner materials are authentic so that skills learned at every level, from preschool through high school, are reinforced with increased conceptual complexity.
Understand concepts and develop skillsUltimately, a properly prepared student will possess both conceptual knowledge and procedural skills!
NEW Online Store - NOTICE to current LabLearner Schools
Schools who are using the LabLearner system will require the creation of a new account so that you can be coded as tax-exempt AND have access to pricing/purchase of chemicals and LabLearner intillectual property (SDRs/Workbooks/Teacher Manuals).
- Create a new account
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the FIRST/LAST name used to create the account.
- We will email you back that your account has beed coded to allow purchase of chemicals and printed materials. Tax exemption will also be coded permanently to your account.
- New items are being added daily. If you don't see what you need, please email email@example.com and we'll work with you directly for those items.
Thank you and best wishes for the 2020/21 academic year!
Kathy Buscemi, Principal
"Our school loves its LabLearner STEM Lab. From our 3 year old in Jr. PreK to our 8th graders, the students look forward to their time in the lab. The teachers love the layout of the workbooks. Material is presented in a very easy to follow, logical manner. The students are well prepared intellectually for the discovery part of the lesson in the lab."
Margaret Tyndall, Principal
"When I see how engaged the students are in the lab, it reminds me of why I went into teaching!"
Geralyn Arcieri, Teacher
"Has LabLearner changed my way of teaching? Yes, it definitely has! My students are always questioning and seeking answers which the experiments help provide. They are starting to think outside the box. What if I change this or tweak that? What will happen? They are becoming true scientists!"
Andrea D’Emic, Principal
"The reaction to the curriculum and materials has been overwhelmingly positive from teachers, students and parents. The hands-on approach of the program has benefited all students on all levels of academic achievement. Students are engaged and enthusiastic in each step of the learning process associated with each lab activity. Wearing the lab coats truly enables them to imagine themselves as researchers and scientists. I believe that the Lab Learners Program has sparked the interest of future STEM career paths in many of our students."